Buying new, used or refurbished ultrasound equipment can be a stressful decision for any physician looking to increase patient services in their practice. Investing thousands of dollars into capital equipment can be a risk, but you can mitigate those risks by doing your homework:
- Research which patient services will be best for the demographic of your practice
- Understand the changes in reimbursement and billing
- Market your practice and the new patient services offered
- Obtain education and training from trusted sources
- Explore ultrasound resellers if buying used or refurbished ultrasound equipment
Many resellers have contracts in place to represent and sell new ultrasound equipment, often this arrangement can be a better partnership for a physician practice as opposed to buying from the large OEM like GE Healthcare or Siemens Medical – with a smaller company you get the same great equipment from the OEM but more personalized service when it comes to education, training, service, and a warranty.
Contact Us to recieve a copy of our Medical Reimbursement Matrix.
Trust and confidence in a vendor is paramount in the decision making process. UMI has thousands of satisfied customers around the world who have purchased new, used, and refurbished ultrasound equipment. International innovator, professor, and physician John Kingsley, has relied on UMI for years to provide him with ultrasound equipment, service and training. If you're wondering which reseller to partner with, watch his video and hear what your peers are saying about United Medical Instruments, Inc.